- 1. Check if you need a VISA to enter Korea with your local authorities OR apply for the K-ETA (KOREA ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION) at least 72 hours prior to boarding the flight on the official website. Foreign nationals who are not required to obtain a visa must have a Korean ETA.
- 2. Check the link and fill out all data in the pre-entry quarantine information system for prompt quarantine services.
- The government of South Korea temporarily suspended its visa waiver agreement with several countries.
- The suspension was in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and will be lifted once the South Korean government considers it safe to do so.
- Please visit the website below to check if you need the K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization). It is now mandatory for visa-free travel.
- [Information]: https://www.koreaonlinevisa.com/
During your stay
- - You must wear a mask inside the congress area and clean your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer or soap and water.